While my mother-in-law and I are out
redecorating my playroom and apparently having a very un-inlaw-y relationship I thought I would share with you a few things I've read from my sponsors and I think you should read, too. It went over so well last time that I really wanted to do this again.
I compiled a list of a few of my favorite posts written by my lovely sponsors this month. Head on over and check out these gems, and don't forget to tell them I sent you!
- Michelle from The Momma Bird wrote about the last thing she did that was extraordinary for her relationship.
- Morgan from Modern Mommyhood shares some tips she calls Baby Food 101
- Melissa from The Life of a not so ordinary Wife opens up about her struggles with infertility.
- Kirtley from Snowdrift Designs shares what you'll find inside the heart of an army wife (AMAZING!!)
- Heather from JustLove.ly shared tips & tricks to keep your hair healthy for those of us who change our hair like its
literallygoing out of style.
- Kylie from K & Camera shared, well, basically everything you could ever want to know about her.
- Amy from The Charming Blog shared her tips on registering for your wedding (and I agree!)
- Kassie from K plus J equals love opens up about the fears that come before having a (second!) child
- Laura from Our Reflection finally gave in and hired a bloggy assitant to spend more time focusing on whats important.
- Andi from The Hollie Rogue tells us how to repurpose old dress pants to new shorts
- Andrea from Drea Wood shared an awesome and easy DIY Playdo recipe and some GORGEOUS pics of her kiddos and their friends
- Nicole from Our Crazy Beautiful gets real about something I think many of us struggle with.
- Jenna from The Life of the Wife has decided to get back to her blogging roots